33 weeks pregnant, vegetarian with allergy to milk products, nuts. Low iron levels, hypothyroid. How to increase iron ?

I am 33 weeks pregnant and a strict vegetarian with a hate for cheese, milk and mushrooms and a nut allergy which limits my diet.. My iron levels are currently at 10 but no matter which tablet or supplement I take I cannot get one that agrees with me.. I have an under active thyroid and low b12 { mum has pernicious anemia ) so am taking 150 mg thyroxine and now on a once monthly b12 shot.. Pls help me get my iron levels back up as I feel lousy
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012