33 weeks pregnant having pain at various points by ligaments/tendons, bruising and inflammation. Had back injury when 12 weeks. Is it related ?

Hi, (email is YYYY@YYYY ) I am 33 weeks pregnant and for the last 8 weeks I have been having issues with my right ankle, this has included pain at various points by ligaments/tendons. Slight bruising and inflammation very slight! This seems to occur after only 60mins of walking. I have tried various shoes, and applying ice does give me good relief. I am very tidy for 33 weeks and have not gained excessive weight! I did have an accident (slipped on a wet floor at 12 weeks fractured my elbow and damaged my right lower back for which I am still receiving physio) as my pregnancy has progresses my back has improved greatly, when initially it was expected to be aggravated by the pregnancy! Do you think that the issues I have been having with my right ankle could be on account of my back injury that maybe I am walking different to accommodate it! My ankle has not suffered any trauma and I do not have any pregnancy swelling! Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012