33 weeks pregnant and feeling wet. should I be concerned ?

I am 23 years old and 33 weeks pregnant for the past 2 days i have felt very wet and not sure if i should be concerned ?
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic. Leaking is either due to any infection or rupture of membrane. So get to examined herself & consult your doctor.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You should talk to your doctor and get your self examined.Either some infection is causing this.Please be careful it could from some ruptured membranes also.You need to see your doctor.bye.