33 weeks pregnant. Having white discharge, headaches, backaches, upper stomach pain, heartburn. Early labor?

Im 33 weeks pregnant. For the last 2 weeks ive had white discharge . Have headaches for awhile and having bad backaches and upper stomach pains and heartburn . Ive talked with my ob several times. Went to the ER 3 nights ago and he was upset at me for going to the hospital close to my house and wanted me to drive 12 miles to the hospital near him. He has showed numerous unprofessional acts. Ive looking at getting another ob tomorrow. Im a cesearean patient. Repeat c-section . Am i going into labor early? Please help put my mind at ease.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013