32 yr old, 6 weeks pregnant, have unicornute uterus & PCOD in left ovary. Any problems ?

Hello doc , i am 35 year old women , now i am 6week pregnant ,i have unicornute uterus & pcod in left ovary . Today i go to hospital ,she do ultrasound , she told gravid uterus with a single gestational sac seen inside , no fetal pole is seen in the sac. geststional sac 1.1cm , ave .gest. age 4weeks . Actually my last period was 6sep 2012 , & i treament with clomid & 5menogon injection & 1 chorimon injection & cyclogest pessarise . pls doc said what happen , i am very scare
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012