32 years old female have mild mitral and trace tricuspid valve regurgitation during pregnancy ?

Hi I am 32 yrs old and 7 weeks pregnant . I have a mild mitral and trace tricuspid valve regurgitation. I am really scared that pregnancy with worsen this problem. How can you re heart pump 50% more blood volume that you have when you re pregnant? Im also afraid about giving birth . I don t want to deliver a baby then have a heart attack . I had an echo done 2 days ago. The Dr. Said everything should be fine but I just can t shake the uneasiness.
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011