32 year old with pain in the head. MRI showing small spot on the posterior part of the brain. What is it?

Hi I am 32 y.o female and I have been having this pain on the left side of my head for about 3 mos severe at times. I have been in the ER about 3 time and to family doctor numerous times. I had a mri and a small spot was found on the posterior part of the left side of my brain but no one seems very concerned and will give me any answers. I ve been trying many different pain killers and nothing is working and I was wondering what this spot could be?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013