32 year old with irregular periods. Pap smear report normal. TVS usg showing myometrium homogenous texture. Need further diagnosis?

I m 32. married and have one 5y old kid. staying abroad without family for last 8 months. suffering for 3 months from irregular period. recently done tests of paps smear,TVS usg . paps got negative result. tvs found myometrium homogeneous texture. uterus is normal size. endometrium is 9.2 mm in thickness and has mixed echo. right ovary is 4.4 cc and left is 5.9 cc. no mass or cyst in tubo ovarian area. my lmp was on 12/12/12 and usg done on 26/12/12. is it ok or should I go further diagnosis? Specially is my endometrium findings are ok or not?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013