32 year old with high SGPT levels. How can I lower the levels immediately?

Im 32 years old I have my SGPT level tested 3times and all failed 1st Test is 152, then i had moderate diet and taking essentiale forte capsule 3times daily I've done another test again after 7 days and result was 133, then I continue my medication and continues real diet and the result was 112 the 3rd time, my doctor is asking me to comeback again after 7days and just continue my diet and medication....

Can you please help me on how to lower my SGPT to normal in 7 days, is it possible?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013