32 weeks pregnant, ultrasound showed hypoechoic lesion in placenta, likeliness of chorioangioma. Meaning?

hi , yesterday i had gone for my ultrasound in 32 week of pregnancy and they found (relatively large heterogeneously hypoechoic lesion in placenta .which measures 8 x 5 cm and shows good vascularity with in .the cord is seen to insert in this lesion). this is what the doc has written in report. further she writes no effect of fetal hydrops heart rate 134 / min. likely chorioangioma . i request you to plz explain me these terms and how dangerous it is for my baby
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012