32 weeks pregnant, stuffed nose, exhausted, unable to sleep, green mucus

I am 32 weeks pregnant , have had a stuffed nose for 3 weeks now and it s getting worse i can hardly breathe and its worse at night it keeps me awake an its already hard enough to sleep. i ve tried everything. Nothing is working and i m exhausted and would LOVE to sleep. is there anything i can use to relieve it and help me breathe? It s a green mucus ,, i don t know if that s just a cold or an infection or just from pregnancy
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012