32 weeks pregnant, scanning done. What does the report indicate?

I just got scan of my wife at 32 weeks 3 days of pregnancy. The placenta is located anteriorly in the upper segment. It shows a mild basal stippling. there is no calcification, grade II. There is no retroplacental collection.
The umbilical cord shows a single loose loop around the fetal nect.
The percentile of Biparietal Diameter is
The maternal left uterine artery shows a notch in early diastole with mildly increased impedence to flow with a RI of 0.70.
Rest is ok in report.
Can you please advise what all are the risks and what should be the treatment
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013