32 weeks pregnant, have fluctuating temperature, eases on lying side ways. Suggestions?

Temp normal 97.6, been feeling down and out spiked to 98.9 then dropped to 96.2 talked w midwives, I m 32 weeks measuring 34-35. Taking Tylenol for pain rib/belly only once to twice a day last dose last night before bed, robutussin every 6 or so hours for cough and drainage Benadryl at bedtime. Having real bad day feel extremely Hot temp is 95.9 dizzy pale drinking lots of fluids barely feel best supine or side laying. Easily SOB. Now that I am writing you with minimal energy latest temp 97.4. Concerns suggestions recommendations. Although I m slightly educated as an RN, this is not my turf. Please help, Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012