32 weeks pregnant, getting contractions with dizziness, nausea, leg heaviness, weakness, stabbing back pain. Reason?

Hi i am 32 weeks pregnant with my fifth child and this has been the most rough pregnacy to come. But to the problem ... i am having contractions they are not steady but im having quite a few per hour and they are not painful but strong enough that it is uncomfortable and leads to lots of pressure also just now i started having these contractions along with feeling very dizzy and naugeous and legs feel very heavy and weak along with hips and inner thighs. I have also been having lower right back pain on and off and it hurts so bad that i cant move it feels like someone is stabbing me. What could be going on? And fyi baby is overweight he weighed 4 pounds at 30 weeks 3 days and was head down.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013