31 yr old male, gynecomastia, slow growth of facial hair, high level of testosterone and estrogen, have monthly cycles. Dangerous ?

Sorry for bad English, it s not my native language. 31 years old, male. Since pubescence I had some strange symptoms. High level (far above male upper level) of female hormones ( estradiol ), but also a high level (exactly on male upper level) of male hormone ( testosterone ). Gynecomastia . Very slow growth of facial hair . Somewhat feminine look (body shape and face). And also a very strange symptom - I have a monthly cycles like women have. Breast pain and swelling. Sometimes - underbelly pain. And so on. What it can be? Is it dangerous?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012