31 years old. Semen analysis done for physical, ph and sperm total count. Any suggestion?

asalam wlakaium my husband have semen analysis physical=3.0ml, viscosity=viscous, time of collection=12:10, time of liquification=30 min, ph=7.5, semen ana che fructose=posiive, sperm total count=63mill/ml, live count=38mill/ml, sperm per educulate 189mil, percentage motile sperm 60%, rapid linear progession=00%, slow non linear progession= 65%, non progressive= 35%, sperm morphology normal form=45%, head abnormality large oval 30%, tapering25%, w bc 01, r hc 00. i am 33yrs my husband 31 yeras 5 years marriage v have no child is this my hubby report is fine can i get peregnent in this report result
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012