31 year old with endometriosis. Took clomid and ovadril. Had IUI. Need to get pregnant

I am 31 yo with mild-mod endometriosis . I had an u/s on CD10 which showed 3 follicles, I had been taking Clomid 50mg on CD3-CD7. My follicles measured 14-16. I took the trigger shot Ovadril on CD 11 and had IUI on CD13. My husband was way above the normal values for his sperm count, motility , and morphology Pre and Post wash. I have taken 2 OPK tests on CD13 & CD14, both of which were (+). I am unsure if my doc timed the IUI correctly. I have also read that female masterbation can help post IUI. Is this correct? Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013