31 year old taking concor for hypertension. Abdominal ultrasound showing bilateral renal calculi, increased cortical echogenicity. Treatment?

Dear Sir, i am murali, 31 years old. Recent married and i am having BP for past 5 years. I am under medicne - Concor 5mg. today i did my USG abdomen. I got the following findings. bilateral renal caculi without obstruction size: 4mm and increased cortical echogenicity of both the kidneys- Due to bilateral medical renal disease. Kindly expain me any complecated and treatment available for thses things.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013