31 year old having reddish bruises on the legs without injury. History of low iron count

I am a female 31 years old. 5ft 5in 150lbs. I woke up and had large bruises all over my legs. There were no signs of them the night before or if there were I did not notice them. They are purple in appearance and have some red in them. They were more red when i noticed them. Bright red and have turned more purple now. No majors known health problems. When I was pregnant over ten years ago I did have low iron count and have to take pills. Have no history of bruising easily either.Thank you for your time it is well appreciated
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012