31 year old female have high cholesterol for which causing mild chest pain

heya im 31 year old over weight and have high cholesterol (6.3). for the last 4 days ive beenhaving a sharp pulsating pain in the left side of my chest. it only last seconds and seems to go with my heartbeat if that makes sense. im getting it maybe 10 times a also really really tired. my husband thinks i should go to the hospital but i dont know what to do. i have a history of heart desease in my family with the majority of it being in women.thanks in advance for any advice you can give me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011