31 year old diabetic suffered a miscarriage and rubella. On insulin and folic acid. Follicular study suggested since not able to conceive. Ovigyn prescribed

I am 31yrs old & Type 2 Diabetic. I had a miscarriage in feb 11 coz of Rubella . My Periods are regular & trying to conceive from last 4 months. I am on Insulin , Folic tablets n Zevit. I visited the my gyanec last sat & she has suggested me to do Follicular study. She has advised me to take Ovigyn D. on 12th Day, the Follicle size was 14*11mm in RO, i still have to complete the procedure. I hope there will b no problem as i had conceived in the 2nd month of planning in my last pregnancy. Thanks Trupti
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012