31 weeks pregnant. Having severe vaginal pain when changing positions, mild cramps, white, watery discharge. Suggestions?

Hello Im 31 weeks Pregnant and been having Serve viginal pain throuhout the weekend. I have trouble getting from sitting to standing position the pain gets sharper. Also when im lying down the pain is serve everytime i come to sit up or change positions. I been also having mild stomach cramps . Should I Be worried?? also the pain is consistant it does not go away. i also have alot of white discharge and it is sometimes watery
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012