30 yrs old, never pregnant, pain diagnosed as ruptured cysts, lumpy mass in periumbilical area. Possibilities of cancer ?

Hi My name is AAA, I m 30y/o, never pregnant, never had kids, never had a miscarriage . I just recently went to a new OBGYN (10/10/2012) after dealing with undiagnosed pain (which was thought to be cysts and fibroids ) for years with my old OBGYN (last appt. was March 2012 after I ended up in the ER for what was diagnosed as a ruptured cyst... however, they didn t do a biopsy to make sure it was definitely a cyst & they didn t do a laparoscopy to make sure the cyst wasn t an endometrioma... they basically text booked my ultrasound with what they thought it could be... but I honestly think whatever is going on is far worse than just a cyst or a fibroid). During the exam on 10/10/2012,the new (better) doctor found a lumpy mass in my periumbilical area but didn t give me ANY ideas of what it could be and now I m really scared! All he said was that I had a lumpy mass in around my belly button and that it shouldn t be there, that nothing should bulging or lumpy in that area and he wants me to get a cat scan immediately to find out what the lumpy mass could be, because he s very concerned. He wrote me a cat scan with contract prescription (the cat scan is on saturday 10/13/2012 @ 12:30pm) & wants me to see a fertility specialist for fertility problems and pelvic pain . Is there any kind of mass that can mock endometriosis? I think I have endometriosis, but after the Doctor finding this lump I m now worried the mass is what s causing all of my pelvic pain and problems, not endometriosis or cysts or fibroids! What are the possibilities of this being cancer ( neoplasm )? Please HELP!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer