30 yrs old, 8 weeks pregnant, USG normal, rounded echogenic lesion in left ovary. Worried ?

I am 30 yrs old woman and married one yr ago. I am 8 weeks pregnant. I had USG ,TRANS VAGINAL SCAN.The report says, gravid uterus shows single live embryo in the gestational sac .Satisfactory decidual reaction is noted. Yolk sac is noted within the sac. CRL= 9.8mm. The right ovary is normal. A rounded echogenic lesion is noted in left ovary. It is 2.1cm x 1.7cm in size.Right ovary measures 2.9x1.4cm. Left ovary measures =4.2x 2.3cm. POD is clear. The cervix is normal. My height is 5ft and weight is 54kg.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012