30 years old, muscle knot in abdomen, breathing difficulty while dancing. History of anxiety, panic attacks. Treatment?

I am a 30 year old female with a history of anxiety and panic attacks. In about the last 6 - 7 months I have noticed when I am in my ZUMBA class and I do one routine where we squat and roatate our upper torso that in my left side at the bottom it feels almost like something hits something causing me to have to catch my breath each time I rotate my torso. I thought at one time it was a rib out of place, went to a chiropractor and she told me it sounded like a muscle knot. I would like to know if it is possible that it is a muscle knot or what could be causing this. I know a symptom of anxiety is the tightness in the ribcage, but I didn t think it would make it feel like its hitting something causing me to have to catch my breath when rotating my torso during exercise.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012