30 year old woman having fever around 100-101 with cold & temperature didn t come down. What medication should be taken ?

I am 30 year old married woman. From 3 days I m having fever around 100-101 with cold. After taking crocin also the temperature didn t come down. At first the nose was running and throat irritaion was there but now dry cold & cough is there. I am taking Wicroyl and Azid 250 mg twice a day from yesterday night as per doctor s advice. But the temperature is still present all the day and night and the whole body is paining . Need your suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011