30 year old with blood with stool, irritation in the anus with stool discharge. What is it?

hi doctor. my problem is: after bowel movement and after i wipe i notic that i still have trace of poop in my underwear and i wil go and wipe again and after cuople hours i feel irritated in the area and i go and wipe again and find poop trace again. it gets worse when workout and or walk fast as it irritates me and when i wipe i find brown blood with stool . please help to identify my condition and how to cure it. i am a healthy male age 30. thank u in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013