30 year old suffering from leg pain. Difficulty in standing. Episode of no leg movements. What is the reason?

Dear Doctor, i am suffering from lot of pains in my both legs... last night, i feel like that there is no blood flow in my legs.. when i try to stand up.. i felt down.. I am just 30 years old... My wife cried to see me like this... After 1 hour.. everything goes normal... the same thing was happened two days back.... the moments when i felt down.. i was not able to do any kind of legs moments... I request you to suggest which kind of problem/diease can cause this.. and what is the solution... Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012