30 year old suffering from hypertension, weight loss. Palpitation on walking and shivering due to exposure to cold weather. What is the problem?

i am 30yrs old female,suffering from high bp sometimes in night 170/110 other time90/130 and having a weight loss of 10kg and feeling too much tiredness,now a days i tested for diabetes only 82-rbs after meals and my hp is 12.3 and having wight on eyes while eating but tested for thyroid in last february ,it is found that tsh-0.836 what is my problem? sometimes while walking always palpitation and shivering found when exposed to air conditioner or in cold climate or in rain
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012