30 year old having polycystic ovary syndrome and IgA nephropathy. Had a cesarean delivery due to preclampsia. High protein in urine. Taking coversyl

Hello i am a 30 year old female with Polycystic ovarian syndrome and kidney disease which is called iga nephropathy .I have a healthy 11 month old delivered at 37 weeks via c-section due to preclampisa.I would love to get pregnant again but wonder if it is safe for my kidneys.I currently have high amounts of protein in my urine and i take coversyl to help control it.I have around 50-60% kidney function and creatinne level stays pretty much the same at around 100.I had to take clomid to conceive the first time and wonder if i will need it again.My cycle is very irregular and i haven t had a period since Feb except for the 9 days of light spotting i am experiencing now.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012