30 weeks pregnant now, when i can deliver my baby

when is it the most possible when i can deliver my baby being 30 weeks pregnant now?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Hi,Samantha,thanks for your query.Normal gestational period for human is 39 weeks.At this the baby delivered will be fully mature and grown and capable of living on its own after birth in normal circumstances.Couple of weeks early or delay can happen,but that is individualized issue.
wishing you good health.
hello,due date is claculated as 38weeks plus 9calendar day from the day of you miss the, possiblity of your due date may be after 2 weeks.