30 weeks pregnant, early diastolic notch in left uterine artery, on baby aspirin, hibor inj. Will baby weight be normal ?

Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant. this is my second preganancy. First pregnancy was terminated due to IUGR because of severe Pre-eclampsia at 31 weeks. And baby didnt survive. At 20 weeks anamoly scan was done and an early diastolic notch was idetified in the left uterine artery . I am taking baby aspirin and injecting hibor injection daily. Doctors said that I may develop high blood pressure later in the preganancy. Till now I didnt develop high blood pressure. Will my baby s weight be normal?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012