30 weeks pregnant. Having pain at the left of the baby bump. What could it be due to?

Hi, I m 30 weeks pregnant (2nd pregnancy) and have been experiencing very sharp stomach pain lately to the point where I can t walk and I writhe in pain. This is the 3rd time this week and the first 2 times the pain went away in about an hour but today I am going on the 13th straight hour. Sometimes the pain is more dull but several times today I have not hardly been able to breathe. The pain is specifically located on the upper left of my baby bump, I!m not sure if that s where my stomach is located right now or what. It kind of feels like sharp gas pain but it hasn t moved and all three times have not produced any actual gas. Bowel movements are slightly decreased but mostly normal.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013