3 yrs old suffering from recurrent cough, blocked nose at night. Is this serious ?

Hi, my son is 3 yrs old and he suffers from recurrent cough , high temp that goes up and down lasts for 4 or 5 days and nose is blocked specialt at night while sleepin.This occurs almost once every month since a year I went to many pediatricians and ETN they The last one said its sinusitis & after medication the same happens again, he doesn t take rest!!. They checked Tonsillis but nothing wrong with them. He was premature (8 months) baby is it related or smth but his growth development is very normal. Is it body immunity?? He walks barefoot at home even in winter( takes socks off all the time). is this gonna diminish when he grows up?? Or there is something serious?? And if so how can I know this cold is serious or just normal flu??? Plz help
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012