3 yr old with goldenhar syndrome, deaf and dumb from birth, 7th nerve absent. Can cocolar implant/brain stem implant help ?

My 3 year old baby is patient of goldenhar syndrome . She is deaf & dum from birth. MRI and all other test like BERA etc has been done in Gangaram hospital, delhi. Doctors of gangaram has given report that 7th & 8th nerve of baby is absent after seeing MRI report. Child is also metally retarted. Is there any possibility of hearing my child by cocolar implant or brain stem implant or anything else.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012