3 yr old, suffering from cold and cough, ear pain. ENT advised Cebodem, Relent, high fever still. Advise ?

Dr, My son is 3 year old, he is suffering from cold and cough from last 8 days.. 4 days his ear started paining and we took him to ENT speciialist. Doctor advised him to take CEBODEM, FLEXON, Relent for 5 days. His pain has stopped but cold and cough is still there and today he got 102 degree fever . We went for review agaun and doctor advised still there is some infection, and continue with RELENT cebodem and METAFEL.,,, kindly advise if its sign off worry AAAA
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012