3 yr old suffering from amoebiasis. Had stomach pain. Any herbal medicine ?

my daughter is having a amoebiasis for 7day shes 3yrs. old only. can u give me a herbal medicine for her? i already seek her pediatrician about it and she gave me antibiotic and anti amoeba already. for the first 3 days shes having a stomach pain and high fever and and w/ a little blood on her stool . and since thursday her fever is gone and her stomach pain also gone but her stool is still soft w/ bubbles on it. and she has low appetite.. ive been so worried about her... wat should i do? can you advise me for herbal medicine for her... im a filipina mother...
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012