3 yr old having frequent and continuous cough and nose bleeding after taking duolin inhaler. Advice?

my daughter is 3 years old , no past medical history no allergies. she started getting a very bad cough at night ans early mornings, went docs did a chest x ray was clear, as her father has asthma the doc precribed her the duolin inhaler 2 puffs every four hours. She has been taking for two days, the cough is more frequent now and more continuous and she had a nose bleed yesterday after an hour of taking the inhaler- not sure if its related. im just worried the inhaler is making it worse please help
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012