3 years old suffering from swollen and runny eyes with high fever

Hello, My 3y old daughter has started having redish, swollen & runny eyes 3 days ago. The doctor gave her some eye drops against all sort of conjunctivitis which have reduced the redness and the swollen aspect + some antihistamine syrup. However, her eyes are still runny (sticky yellowish stuff) and so is her nose now. All of a sudden, she has started developping a high fever (39.5) and woke up vomiting. Should I go back to the doctor or is it a normal evolution of her condition that the treatment will eventually resolve? Thanks for your help!
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011