3 years old son diagonised with mild ADHD. What is the treatment now?

hello Doctor, My son has been diagonosed as MILD Adhd .He z 3 yrs 10 months and his name is Siddharth We are in Bangalore & we had taken him to evalute to Nimhans. In Nimhans Dr.Shekar Sheshadri Diagnosed as Mild ADHD. I m Desperate to rectify the problem. I also want to understand if the problem will be totally taken care if we get a contionous therapy since it s mild. Kindly reply, anticipating your response. Thanks & regards, Sowmya .
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012