3 years old. Chewed and swallowed ibuprofen 200mg. Washed and rinsed mouth. Should I be concern?

My son 3 years old chewed and swallowed most of a 200mg ibuprofen tab at 12:30pm... Seemed ok rinsed his mouth and then ate lunch with no indications anything was wrong. He was playing nothing noticeable u til I called him for supper and he said his tummy hurt around 5pm and vomited few minuts after. He has no vomited 3-4 times since even brings up water.... Should I be concerned.... There is no coffee ground texture or colour and no blood noted at this time, just stomach strain when vomiting only water is comin up. Did try pepto to see if that helps and that came up too.. He just fell asleep now, should u be concerned????
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012