3 year old with stuffed nose, cough and greenish mucus. No cure on taking antibiotics. Further medication?

I have a 3yrs old daughter who is suffering from a cough (continuous for 30mins or so in the morning) and sometime stuffy nose with green mucus. She just finished an antibiotic medicine couple of days ago and was on the cough/runny nose medicine. But still no improvement evident for the cough till now. She isn't eating as well properly from last couple of days. How can i treat her or what can she probably be suffering from?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013