3 year old with stomach cramps and vomiting. Given vomikind, enterogermina and antibiotics. No relief

Hi my daughter is 3 years old and having mild stomach cramps and vomiting from last 4 days.She was given Syp Vomikind for vomiting. And Ofalomac-m forte twice daily and colimex for stomachache SOS. She still had vomiting so we changed the doctor. He stopped antibiotic as it causes nausea. And gave us Enterogermia for 3 days along with vomikind twice.She has taken it for a dsy but still having stomachache and vomited once ladt night.
I am tensed what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013