3 year old with grey stools after taking cow's milk. Pain in the abdomen while urination. Chances of UTI?

My 3 year old has been having light grey stools for the past week or so. She has not been eating any bananas or having copious amounts of cow s milk. She has not vomited at all, but she is complaining of a pain in her belly this morning. Since she mentioned the belly ache when she was peeing I thought she may have had a UTI , but the grey poop is making me think otherwise. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012