3 year old with fever, loose stools and stomach ache. Fexy syrup and calpol prescribed. How to increase the food intake?

Hi. My 3 yr old son has got high fever since last 2 days and his food intake is almost nil. He also has loose motions at periodic intervals which smells bad. He also complains of stomach ache. Doctor has prescribed calpol for fever and meftal incase fever does not go down for an hour aft taking calpol. He has also prescribed Fexy syrup which is an antialergy syrup. But what should be taken for curing loose motions? also how do i increase his food intake. He s just taking water since yesterday.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013