3 year old with fever, chills, runny nose and cough. Appetite loss. Need to go to the doctor?

My 3 year old daughter has chills, fever , runny nose and cough . Cough has been about a week but the chills and fever started yesterday. She doesn t have much of an appetite and is not as active as usual. Is this something that needs to go to the Emergency room? Also, I have an 11 month old daughter who has a cough for 3 weeks. It seems like it became a wet cough. She doesn t have a fever and has a good appetite and active as usual.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013