3 year old with fever and stomach pain, swelling in the intestine. On antibiotics. Milk allergy?

my child..she is 3 yrs month back she was having high grade fever and severe stomach pain..there was an swelling in her intestine she was on antibiotics for 5 days. After that her activities are normal but now-a-days her body temperature is not normal I mean its between 98 to 99. And from last two-three again she is complaining of stomach pain....does she have milk allergy? Most of the time she complaints after milk intake.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013