3 year old with asthma, allergy, hearing and vision problems. Frequent ear and respiratory infections. Numb legs. Chance of any immune disease?

Hi, I have a 3 year old with many issues..he is.asthmatic, allergies, hearing issues.. vision problems. he started getting colds and.such from6 weeks on.. he has had many ear infections and respiratory infections.. he has been sick this time around since September 17th..almost 3 months been to the doctor 3 times and 3 times in Er. fever here and there. tried antibiotics .. didn t work.. his limbs fall asleep often also and he screams from the pain and no one seems to be as concerned as I am... he shouldn t have to be like this and I know its not the norm.. have 2 older kids and not so many issues... I m thinking he has an immune disease or something wrong but not sure....its so heartbreaking I just want him.well?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012