3 year old, white patches on chest, back, near eyes. Taking Omnacortil MD. Correct medication?

my 3 years old child have a white patches on the chest & back,near to left eyes ,these paches are suddenly occured give him Omnacortil MD 10 for 2 days within a week it sufficient,and these patches converts in our normal skin or not,i want to say is again my child recoverd from this problem. plz answer me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012

with reference to your question by just taking omnacortil it will not go for ever there are chance of reoccurring and has it is steroid i will not advise for its continue use either i will advise you for taking homeopathy because it looks like your son is having vitiligo and there is no such good results in allopathy for the same.

take care

drswapnil jain