3 year old, vomits on drinking milk, watery stools, bloating. Lactose intolerance?

Hello, My 3 year old daughter has been drinking cows milk for almost 2 years now. A few days earlier my daughter vomits whenever she drinks milk, now she has watery stools whenever she drinks her milk, she has a bloated tummy and is irritable. She is not vomiting anymore. All her symptoms go away if she doesn t drink milk. Is this a sign that she is lactose intolerant? And what can I give her as a substitute for her milk? She is not a very good eater.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012